Adsense Search

About Me

My photo
Mother, Daughter, Sister, Aunt, Friend, Business Woman, etc. means I am diverse, I am not defined by any one group, I am at all times everything I need to be.

Tour Dates For Top Entertainers

Calendar can be viewed in different formats

chitika

Friday, December 20, 2013

[New Music & Video] T-Pain – She Said

t-pain-she-saidSo I see T-Pain is back with another banger! Fresh off a strong comeback with his B.o.B. assisted track, “Up Down,” the Florida native is keeping the momentum going with his classic R&B infused style on the track for “She Said.”
T-Pain-She-Said (1)Dropping off both the audio and video, the song is definitely a nice and slow follow-up to the twerk song“Up Down”.  Over a very laid-back black-and-white visual to accompany the sexy audio, you’re in for a surprise while watching all the way till the end.
Stream and download below, and don’t forget to watch the video!



Please share the posts to any social networks you are on. The more people visit the more content I will add. Live Chats are on the way.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment