Adsense Search

About Me

My photo
Mother, Daughter, Sister, Aunt, Friend, Business Woman, etc. means I am diverse, I am not defined by any one group, I am at all times everything I need to be.

Tour Dates For Top Entertainers

Calendar can be viewed in different formats

chitika

Saturday, December 21, 2013

Casanova Kris & 2 Chainz “Grinding” (NEW MUSIC)

Casanova Kris




Around this time last year, rapper Casanova Kris was fighting federal drug charges. Now, he’s doing records with some of the hottest rappers in the world.
Look at how life works sometimes.
Casanova Kris just released a new song called “Grinding.” The song features Atlanta superstar 2 Chainz dropping a pretty flame verse – the usual.
The song has a very down south kind of feel to it.
We’re feeling the track; we think you’ll like it too. Give it a listen below and check out Casanova’s storyhere. It’s pretty wild.


Please share the posts to any social networks you are on. The more people visit the more content I will add. Live Chats are on the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment