Adsense Search

About Me

My photo
Mother, Daughter, Sister, Aunt, Friend, Business Woman, etc. means I am diverse, I am not defined by any one group, I am at all times everything I need to be.

Tour Dates For Top Entertainers

Calendar can be viewed in different formats

chitika

Monday, November 4, 2013

Win Imagine Dragons Tickets In The Daly Download

(Courtesy Interscope Records)

All this week Carson Daly has tickets to see Imagine Dragons at The Forum on February 14th, 2014.  Win them at 7:00am & 9:00am.  Be caller 20 at 1(877) 971-HITS and repeat back the top 5 songs in L.A. and the O.C. to win.

Tickets are currently on sale at Ticketmaster.com

Please share the posts to any social networks you are on. The more people visit the more content I will add. Live Chats are on the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment