Adsense Search

About Me

My photo
Mother, Daughter, Sister, Aunt, Friend, Business Woman, etc. means I am diverse, I am not defined by any one group, I am at all times everything I need to be.

Tour Dates For Top Entertainers

Calendar can be viewed in different formats

chitika

Saturday, October 5, 2013

Halle Berry & Olivier Martinez Welcome Their Son!

Halle Berry Has a SonThe baby arrived Saturday, the Oscar winner's rep confirms to PEOPLE
The healthy baby, who was born in Cedars Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles, has a 5-year-old sister, Nahla, Berry's daughter with ex-boyfriend Gabriel Aubrey. 

A source at the hospital told PEOPLE on Saturday night, "Olivier hasn't left Halle's side. Nahla visited her baby brother earlier today." 

 
Keep up with Halle Berry in the pages of PEOPLE Magazine by subscribing now.



Earlier this week, only days before the birth, the 46-year-old star looked gorgeous and chic as ever, shopping at the Grove in L.A. with her daughter. 

In April, Berry said about the impending arrival: "This has been the biggest surprise of my life, to tell you the truth. 

"Thought I was kind of past the point where this could be a reality for me. So it's been a big surprise and the most wonderful."







 

No comments:

Post a Comment